tiistai 5. tammikuuta 2010


I don't know why but sometimes, usually all the time when I get to be in my peacefull solitude, it starts to feel like every time I try to breathe, I just suffocate more. And every minute feels like dying.
I'm very sensitive, even though I make my best to protect that side from others.

I'm not going to complain here. And I don't need anyones help. I'm actually fine. It just hurts. I have been like this for many years, sometimes it just gets worse. My mind is in so much pain that it hurts my body.
But it isn't that bad, really. It would just be nice to know if there is other cure that...death. But I'm not stupid enough to kill myself. And I don't believe in Prozac, I will never swallow something scary like that.
I'm strong. I should embrace this pain that life has given me, because eventually I learn from it.

Ad astra.


What else? Oh yeah, I'm really in love with wiccan path. It gives me peace to think that there actually is love somewhere. Inside of me and all over nature. There is something what humans call love.
I don't know about love. I'm bad at expressing and welcoming love.


Blessed Be,
Raven.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

DEAD