sunnuntai 15. maaliskuuta 2009

Fall

i don't know how to carry on. I'm so lost. I don't want to go to school tomorrow, i don't want to go to sleep, i don't want to wake up. i don't want to go to future. My past of self-destruction and my thoughts, my mind is blur. I'm scared.
I Hate Myself.
I just don't want to be me anymore.

But i must show others that i'm someone else, because it must be like that. If i don't smile, if i don't go to school everything would be much more screwed up. i can't let this show.
I'm gonna be okay. That's what i say to myself every morning when i wake up. I'm gonna be just fine, i'm gonna be okay.

Christina Aguilera - Fighter

I'm going to edit this a little bit...
I'm sorry for writting this. I just was feeling so down, it felt like i used to feel a long time ago when i was far more depressed than what i am now days and i couldn't breathe and i just didn't know what to do so i writed here.

Elegeion - Scars

3 kommenttia:

  1. I know I have felt that way a lot when I was younger. A bit shy, scared and always out of place. If I tell you that there is a secret to go through all that without feeling like shit, I will be lying. I guess I just went on with the flow, I grew up and little by little went realizing that there's no real reason to be afraid and now that I'm a bit older, I have conquered those fears completely.

    I guess is the price we pay for seeing things differently, but I prefer that, than being like those superficial and mediocre people who you through life thinking that they know it all, when in fact they have no idea.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I can't speak for the others that read your blog. But you shouldn't feel judged for sharing your thoughts, at least, not by me. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thank you so much. :)
    But i still always feel judged..

    VastaaPoista

DEAD