tiistai 10. maaliskuuta 2009

Death wrap its hands around me.

Pathetic, ungrateful you said when I whispered my secrets into your ear. I should be grateful, I should be happy, I'm so lucky, you said. I know, I'm so lucky, so much more than many other person I have met. I know I should be happy, but what if I can't? Why you are so stupid? You asked me. Why? Why I do the same mistakes over and over again? Because the same mistakes spin me around, make me stay alive day after day. I know you can't see it like I see it with my eyes.
I'm so lonely, I said. Oh poor baby! Go and cry! You said, sounding sarcastic. I know i should stand with my own feets and be strong. Sometimes it's hard. Sometimes my feets deceive me and I keep falling.
And who would hold me when I fall? Only Death wrap its hands around me.

Clicky and hear the music:
Luka
Lemoned I Scream

4 kommenttia:

  1. At the time we understand sadness as an ephemeral state and loneliness as a relative.
    We shall get along, a lot better, with the feeling of emptiness.

    Is this your writing? I liked it.

    I ended up here out of curiosity, because of the "Eternal Tears of Sorrow" tag in your favourite musci.

    Hope not to bother.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you for the comment! It's apreciated!
    Yeah it's my writting. Just my thoughts. Thanks.

    EToS is great band! Nice to hear from you.

    VastaaPoista
  3. You're welcome. I will try to read the ones that are in finnish, although those will be a bit harder for me. :P

    VastaaPoista
  4. Thanks.
    I try to write more in english. I love practise and i really need it.

    VastaaPoista

DEAD