sunnuntai 25. tammikuuta 2009

-The Creatures of Darkness-

Uusi runo!!

~The Creatures of Darkness~

You were on the wind
Air that I breath
Inside of me
You were the fire
You were the water
From your touch I turned into ashes
and from your kiss I losted into ocean and you suffocated me.

Jealousy, envy that I feel
Separates you and me.
We, this moment isn't real

We are lost souls in eternity
Tears into sea,
Nothing and everything.

We do not want, we do not need.
We do not own, we do not have.

World and God is dead to us
No one to protect us,
we are free and our love doesn't exist.

But greedy and stupid human like me
cries itself to sleep while thinking
What do you feel?

We are dreamers living dark times
our hopes and wishes are just whispers
that no one hears.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

DEAD